Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Peace Process filter Peace Process
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- Community Relations (3) Apply Community Relations filter
- Equality (3) Apply Equality filter
- Education (1) Apply Education filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Politics (1) Apply Politics filter
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.
Equality, austerity and peace in 2016
Scope looks at the Equality Coalition's recent report into a shrinking public purse, stagnant economy and the risk of violence - and concludes a relapse is currently unlikely but 2016 will be a big year for NI generally.