Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Education filter Education
- (-) Remove Equality filter Equality
- (-) Remove Peace Process filter Peace Process
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- Community Relations (5) Apply Community Relations filter
- Politics (4) Apply Politics filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Health (1) Apply Health filter
- Media (1) Apply Media filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Policy (1) Apply Policy filter
- Sector Issues (1) Apply Sector Issues filter
- Social Media (1) Apply Social Media filter
- Welfare Reform (1) Apply Welfare Reform filter
Shared Education - inclusive and practical
In the latest in our series on education, Scope speaks with Prof. Joanne Hughes from QUB's Centre for Shared Education, about how sharing can offer practical positives for our local system in a number of ways.
Another fudge for Integrated Education
Integration is an oversubscribed aspect of our education system but continually faces barriers to growth. The burial of a new, independent and departmentally-commissioned report is just the latest example.
Education - the discussion begins
Scope is planning a series of articles on any and all aspects of our education system - and we want to hear from you.
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.
Democracy and NI: the state we live in
What is the state of democracy in Northern Ireland? Many would give a one-word answer. But to improve the world around us we need engagement, and to embrace of nuance, complexity and the views of others. No-one said it was easy.