Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Education filter Education
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- Equality (4) Apply Equality filter
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Community Relations (2) Apply Community Relations filter
- Environment (2) Apply Environment filter
- Welfare Reform (2) Apply Welfare Reform filter
- Funding (1) Apply Funding filter
- Peace Process (1) Apply Peace Process filter
- Policy (1) Apply Policy filter
- Sector Issues (1) Apply Sector Issues filter
Debate of the Week: NSMC and education
The latest Debate of the Week is a Brexit-infused look at a recent meeting of the North/South Ministerial Council.
Outcomes and the Programme for Government
The new PfG - currently under construction, intertwined with sticky negotiations over the Executive - will be "outcomes-based". What does this mean? Surely this can't be new? Scope looks at a new model for all sectors.
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.
UUP manifesto - education "the priority"
The latest major party manifesto to be released ahead of the Assembly elections comes from the UUP. Scope takes a look.