Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Equality filter Equality
- (-) Remove Peace Process filter Peace Process
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- Community Relations (6) Apply Community Relations filter
- Education (4) Apply Education filter
- Health (2) Apply Health filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Human Rights (1) Apply Human Rights filter
- Media (1) Apply Media filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Sector Issues (1) Apply Sector Issues filter
- Social Media (1) Apply Social Media filter
- Welfare Reform (1) Apply Welfare Reform filter
Education - the discussion begins
Scope is planning a series of articles on any and all aspects of our education system - and we want to hear from you.
A solution or a fix?
Proposals for new electoral boundaries in Northern Ireland are out for consultation. So far, so calm - but expect more fiery opposition, and support, when the effects on party representation in Stormont are seen more clearly.
Executive motion - what our ministers have in store
The first half of a broad look of the challenges faced by the ministers in each of Stormont's new departments.
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.
Democracy and NI: the state we live in
What is the state of democracy in Northern Ireland? Many would give a one-word answer. But to improve the world around us we need engagement, and to embrace of nuance, complexity and the views of others. No-one said it was easy.
Political policing - a new map for murky terrain
This week the Committee for the Administration of Justice launched a paper designed to inform people about the whys and wherefores of public order policing - useful for a factual approach to oversight of the PSNI. Scope takes a look.
A peek in the red room – NI’s human rights worries for 2016
Scope looks at the issues the NI Human Rights Commission has put on red alert for Northern Ireland in 2016.