Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Equality filter Equality
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Human Rights filter Human Rights
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- Justice (2) Apply Justice filter
- Education (1) Apply Education filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Policy (1) Apply Policy filter
- Sector Issues (1) Apply Sector Issues filter
Human Rights in NI – sleepwalking towards disaster
The Human Rights Commission published its Annual Statement this week. We have plenty of problems, too few solutions, and the problems stemming from our lack of a government only ever grow in number.
Secular disagreements and the risk of circular discussions
Northern Ireland - like much of the world - is becoming more secular. However, this means different things to different people, which makes the process more difficult.