Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Education filter Education
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Social Policy filter Social Policy
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- Health (4) Apply Health filter
- Environment (2) Apply Environment filter
- Politics (2) Apply Politics filter
- Community Relations (1) Apply Community Relations filter
- Equality (1) Apply Equality filter
- Justice (1) Apply Justice filter
- Peace Process (1) Apply Peace Process filter
Children in NI face plenty of problems (part two)
The second half of our look at NICCY’s Statement on Children’s Rights in NI focuses on safeguarding – including protections from child sexual exploitation and bullying, and fair treatment for those subject to immigration control.
Children in NI face plenty of problems (part one)
The Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People (NICCY) has just released a comprehensive report on the problems faced by local children right now. It deserves close attention.
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.