Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Equality filter Equality
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Politics filter Politics
- Social Policy (4) Apply Social Policy filter
- Community Relations (2) Apply Community Relations filter
- Education (2) Apply Education filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Peace Process (1) Apply Peace Process filter
- Welfare Reform (1) Apply Welfare Reform filter
Poverty: persistence and price
The Joseph Rowntree Foundation released a report this week on the extra costs to the public purse as a consequence of poverty. Understanding some of their methodology helps put the figures in context.
Sinn Fein Assembly manifesto for 2016
We continue to look at the main party's manifestos ahead of the Assembly elections - and find that Sinn Fein's document is unsurprising.
UUP manifesto - education "the priority"
The latest major party manifesto to be released ahead of the Assembly elections comes from the UUP. Scope takes a look.