Filter by a topic of your interest
- (-) Remove Education filter Education
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Justice filter Justice
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Social Policy (4) Apply Social Policy filter
- Children and Young People (1) Apply Children and Young People filter
- Environment (1) Apply Environment filter
- Equality (1) Apply Equality filter
- Sector Issues (1) Apply Sector Issues filter
- Welfare Reform (1) Apply Welfare Reform filter
Youth justice: on the cusp of modernity?
NI is behind the times when it comes to children and the justice system. Plans for change have been announced – and not before time – but still need to be realised.
Global goals lack local focus
The UN Sustainable Development Goals are nearly four years old. High-level strategies for the world (or 193 UN member nations) to build a “better and more sustainable future”. Too few people know what they are.
The Justice Department wants your views on how best to beat internet grooming and child abuse
How justice agencies and the law tackle online child sexual exploitation is evolving. Common availability of the internet is only about 20 years old – while the reach and nature of usage has changed massively in the last decade.